Session Date: 3/14/15
In-Game Dates: Ches 31st – Tarsakh 1st (2 days)
This summary courtesy of Gene (remember you get xp for writing this up) and edited by DM.
Adventure log stardate Ches 30 Session 5 Mountain Dew 16:
- Ranston concocts a scheme to hire a doppelganger to be able to double cross his dad while leaving his dad to believe he had only been single crossed.
- Prominent Baldur’s Gate businessman Coran gets Vannqkorr a bunch of women and tells us that Ranston’s dad totes wanted to murder us this whole time, a fact that he finds hilarious.
- We go to witness Abdel Adrian’s speech and Ranston gets marked! (-1000 gold)
- Thanks to Kiana’s quick thinking, she swiftly casts hold person, apprehends the bandit and recovers the gold (1000 gold)
- Thanks to Dom’s not-so-quick thinking he casts friends, kind of scares an uninvolved party, and recovers someone’s bag? (???)
- Snipers from the rooftops begin murdering innocents, and a mysterious group of men assault Abdel Adrian! Through grit, determination, and teamwork we slay the men trying to slay Abdel, then we slew Abdel ourselves (he turned into a slayer before we slew him)
- We are subsequently hailed by the city as heroes for murdering their beloved Mayor.
- We are approached by three wise men, one offered us gifts of gold if we did his bidding, one offered us rank with a group of mercs, and one was a sneaky lady. After much debate, we chose the gold.
- Our new employer, Torlin Silvershield, tells us to investigate three suspicious individuals. We first hunt down a textiles merchant, who has his place in the market square paid for him every day. We then shook down a sorceress who is definitely maybe a green dragon. [dm: WTF? She’s not a green dragon]
- Finally, we investigated a boat full of drunk pirates and warned them of coming danger. Shortly thereafter danger came and tore into forty and two of them. Only the Princely Pauper Pit Boss Pete [dm: Pete is neither princely nor a pauper] and a handful of his associates survived.
- We started sleeping in their bunks.
- 416xp for monsters and quests.
- 50xp for attempting non-violent resolution at the Low Lantern.
- Total of 466xp per character
- 150xp to Dominus for providing a session writeup.
Current XP and Downtime Totals
Let the DM know if any of this is off
|Character||Level||XP||Next Level at||Downtime Days|